New Paradigma Website; Your Feedback Wanted

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Dec 15 20:38:57 CST 2014

Hello all,

Id like to welcome you to our new website!

We had a major deadline to replace certain critical components. The work is
not exactly done yet, but the site is functional. Some features are still
"coming soon", like versions in German and Japanese (maybe Russian too).

Please set up a new account (only one account please) on the new site; do
not use a disposable email address.

We've set up a thread in the new Forum (yes, a forum) for taking suggestions
for improvement:

http://www.valentina-db.com/en/discussions/valentina-website-your-suggestion
s-for-making-it-better

We are trying to make it easier to find things, so we are especially
interested in feedback that makes it easier to find what you want, without
overcomplicating navigation.

The website is responsive. The definition of responsive should include
adjusting to the size of your screen. That is going to need a bit of polish
but it seemingly works.

We hope you like the new site (or hate it less than the old site)!

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software