Corrupted database

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 00:38:15 CST 2014

Hello,

After many month using my database, yesterday, Valentina return me an error
in its structure, shown in a Diagnose report :

   ==========> Field: Notes , type Text
       .RecID: 1516. Segment: 249. already in use.
   .....> SegmentFile:

   All right!  ( SegmentFile: )

   Problems found!  ( Field: Notes , type Text )

I use Valentina 5.6 (V4RB v5.6) on MacOS 10.6.8
Do someone have an idea on what can give me this corruption ?

- When I want to update a VTextField with a string, I do :

if myString = "" then
    if isExistingRecord then
        myVTextField.DeleteData
    else
        myVTextField.SetBlank
    end if
else
    myVTextField.Value = myString
end if

- When I want to delete a Vcursor record containing a VTextField, I do :
    myVCursor.delete

Is it the right way to do that ?

Thank you in advance.

François Van Lerberghe