Backup with diagnose fail

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:26:39 CST 2014

Ok. I had assumed that Valentina give me some Vexception or that the
Vdatabase.SQLExecute return something different in case of failure.

Am I supposed to read the logfile each time I use this command in order to
verify if the database has some problem ?
Or must I test the creation of the backup files ? In that case, I see that
the server create a folder with a timestamp name. How can I find this name
if the server machine has not the same time clock than the client ?

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin
+32 (0)85 25 08 25