Re: New Docs Section ­ Valentina DB Indexes

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Aug 27 11:05:56 CDT 2014

Please: we wants better english.

Just read the beginning of the following:

> Let you have Table T1 with fields:
>
> 	• ID integer
> 	• MSG varchar
> And you need do many searches as:
>
> 	• find records of T1 where ID = constant
> Database engine needs check each row in the table, comparing ID value.

Proper english sentences and grammer are missing here! I don't know why but I can't read this russian version of english without concentrating hard. Is it so hard to get a proper editor or proof reader?

On 27.08.2014, at 11:01, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> We have re-write from scratch section about Valentina DB Indexes. You can
> read it here.
>
> <http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:vcompone
> nts:vkernel:indexes:indexes>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals