Installing Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Aug 14 02:30:07 CDT 2014

On 8/13/14, 5:02 AM, "Kay C Lan" <lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Kay,

> Notice the script know exactly where the bundles are, can easily trash
> them automatically then proceed to successfully install the latest
> version of each bundle in the correct location. If for some reason the
> script can not automatically trash the bundle it will report you still
> need to do it manually.

Yes this is good idea to improve script!
Thank you very much.
We will add this ASAP

=====
Firstly, of course your installer knows where that folder is, although
it's not important because for Valentina you don't have to trash the
entire folder just 4 bundles which your Installer knows exactly where
they are because it checks for them. I can only assume William trashes
the My LiveCode folder because it's a lot faster than finding the 4
bundles in question and manually trashing them.
========

May be you mean the second  installer.rev ?

Then yes it knows.

But our first installer cannot do all job self.
We need second step - .rev  stack