Installing Valentina

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Aug 11 07:20:01 CDT 2014

Well yeah (it would be a change in your installation code) - I have
done lots of Mac installations and always remember to erase that
"MyLivecode" folder in the documents folder before running the
LiveCode installation stack for Valentina. That would be a problem for
someone who has some other program which puts stuff in the
"MyLiveCode" folder.  It is also a problem if you don't remember to
delete that folder first.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com