"Not responding"

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Tue Apr 22 09:40:16 CDT 2014

Hi Ivan,

we are talking about whatever confuses the customer :-) So whenever my app shows “not responding” they force-quit the app.

I’ll check out the example.

But I don’t understand what you mean with "And there was no "not responding" state diagnosing one of your db.”

On 18.04.2014, at 09:25, Ivan Smahin <ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com> wrote:

> Are we talking of diagnose or db-open regarding that "not responding" app?
> API/Database_Diagnose example was improved to perform diagnose in the Thread.Run handler.
> And there was no "not responding" state diagnosing one of your db.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals