Corrupt data

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Apr 21 08:06:20 CDT 2014

I dumped the data as SQL choosing UTF8 and using vStudio in the
Windows environment and tried that and it still didn't work.  Do you
have any suggestions on what to try, assuming that LiveCode in Windows
sees the encoding of the data differently? I'm also getting odd
corruption of the database after opening it in LivecCode -- the
database then opens in vStudio but none of the tables are visible. So
LiveCode in the Windows environment also does something to damage the
database.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com