Corrupt data

Mike Kerner mikeythek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 14:16:15 CDT 2014

I am across numerous platforms with LC apps with the same databases
with no issues so far.  I'm using Valentina on a Mac, but the
databases are on win 7, osx 10.9, ios7, Ubuntu LL or MM or whatever
the current version is.

What is the database format - mySQL or SQLite?  If it's SQLite, what
happens when you open it with a text editor?

Please ignore weird auto-corrected words, this message was sent from my iPad.