Request for feature version

Thomas Flemming tf at qvgps.com
Sun Apr 13 04:46:36 CDT 2014

Hi Ruslan,

 > 5)Valentina DB server for Android/IOS devices.

Any statement from your side?

I'm doing a lot of cross-platform stuff in the meantime.
For example with C#/.Net/Xamarin its really cool to develop apps for
Android/iOS/WIN sharing a lot of code. But when it comes to databases there is
only SQLite, which can be used platform-independent.

Tom

--
**   Flemming Software Development CC
**   mail  tf at qvgps.com