How to print a report from within Xojo

Fotis Georgiadis fotis.georgiadis at icloud.com
Tue Apr 1 16:12:38 CDT 2014

Dear everyone,

I have prepared a report that prints fine from Valentina Studio (I have the pro).
Also I have the Report SDK (purchased) and have downloaded/installed the plugin.

Now I am not sure how to print the report from within Xojo. I am instantiating the VProject, but don't know how to proceed to the prepared report.

Also can I have more than 1 reports to print in the same project?
I suppose I can specify during runtime the database which in this case is an SQLite database... How is that done?

I tried to find an example but i couldn't find any that can show me what I need!

Thank you in advance

Fotis Georgiadis