VDatabase versus VRBDataBase

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Sun Sep 29 22:24:31 CDT 2013

Hello,

In the past I made an application using VRBDataBase.

I was using embeddedSerial because I wanted to be able to distribute my application to many users so I was using VDN (if I remember correctly).

Anyways, now I am wondering about which one I should use VDatabase or VRBDataBase. Does it matter? I cannot figure how to use an embedded serial with VDatabase. Is it even how we are supposed to do it now when using VDN?

Any information on this would be helpful.

Thank you!
Joseph