Illegal symbol at "3" position.

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Sat Sep 28 14:23:36 CDT 2013

I have more on this problem I am experiencing here's my code: I used Ruslan's suggestion and still same result. So passing an SQL or using "API" way gets same result. Is it possible this is a bug?  I looked on mantis and saw that as similar problem was posted there. Any suggestions?

    mDatabase.Open( f )
    mDatabase.DateFormat = EVDateFormat.kYMD
    mDatabase.DateSep = "-"
    mDatabase.TimeSep = ":"

    dim result as integer = mDatabase.SqlExecute("insert into myTable  (MyTimeDate,MyScheduledDateTime,myDoLater,myNumberID,myResultID,myNote,myCID) values ('2013-09-28 06:45:33','2013-09-28 06:45:33',0,0,0,'TestText',1);")

And here's the output:  Illegal symbol at "3" position.