Lucene?

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sat Sep 7 09:51:22 CDT 2013

Hi Ruslan,

haha, when are you NOT overloaded with work??? :-)

I don't understand your question regarding Xojo. Where should Xojo use the lib? At the moment there is no lib. Otherwise I could add support for Lucene myself. Java is a problem on Mac OS and I don't know how up-to-date the ports are. Sphinx doesn't seem to have this problem.

On 07.09.2013, at 15:41, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> For now I can only ask you repeat this question in 2-3 weeks.
> Right now we are overloaded by other tasks that must be finished.
>
> Where Xojo uses this lib?  In IDE?  Else?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals