Connected username

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 04:36:38 CDT 2013

Hi Ruslan,

I'm not sure I fully understand here.
I've an application developed with RealStudio and using Valentina server and
I want to know if a particular user is connected. I thought that
VClientInfo.login would give me this information. Isn't it a bug that I get
*my* login for all connected users and not *his* login ?

What do you plan to do with an ini file parameter ?

Thank you.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin