Script to install Valentina after a Xojo?

jda jda at his.com
Sat Oct 26 14:59:11 CDT 2013

Hi Trixi, thanks a lot, that works great!

One further question — my version of the script works, but get an error about installing VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK, which I don’t have (my script is very old). I’ve tried editing out such lines, but I’m just guessing at what to do. Do you have a more modern install script you could send me?

Thanks again,

Jon