More on V4RB 4.8.1 apps -- about Class Style ... more

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Thu Oct 17 08:00:51 CDT 2013

> On Oct 17, 2013, at 3:46 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:
>
> I think may be we need yet
>
> 4) Class-way more close to standard ORM techniques.

Do you mean on the database side of things, like built in to Valentina's software?

Or do you mean on user/developer side?

I don't know all the terminology but I have made for example a PersonClass that interacts with the database. All I need is do to create a new record for PersonClass is the following in xojo:

Dim p as new PersonClass(mdatabase)

P.firstname = George
P.lastname = Watson
P.phone = 222-222-2222
NewRecId as integer = P.AddRecord

Then To access the PersonClass:
Dim p as PersonClass(mdatabase, NewRecId)

Listbox1.addrow p.firstname
Listbox1.cell(listbox.lastindex,1) = p.lastname

Is this what you are talking about?