Can't reconnect

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 15 04:18:47 CDT 2013

Ruslan,

That link is not for LiveCode.

When you start using the wiki API, there is no way to know that exactly
this page contains useful information. The new user doesn't know that
there is a reason to visit this page.

The link you provided doesn't explain when to open a connection
separately and when not.

This description "You should use this form of VDatabase constructor to
create a VDatabase object to access a remote database. Connection should
be opened before." doesn't make sense.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553