Omega Bundle For Xojo

Johnny Harris johnny at southshore.com
Mon Oct 14 21:49:20 CDT 2013

Hi Joseph,

I just received all the information in my email. I looked all over for a phone number or email address to send a request to but couldn’t find any.

I guess the bundle offering has been pretty popular, so I may have got lost in the list. The main reason I purchased the bundle was for the
Valentina products, but there are a couple of other items I will use. It is well worth the money. Once you purchase there is a pretty long list
of instructions to follow but nothing to difficult. I use Xojo a lot and wanted the Xojo ADK’s, the reporting ADK and the office server.

As always thank you for responding Joseph,

Johnny