Close all open databases -- VDataBase_Open()

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 13 16:28:06 CDT 2013

Thank you Ruslan. Actually, I found out about it 10 minutes ago :-)

However, having to make a cursor and then having to get the data from
that cursor is much more inefficient than getting the data immediately,
if you just want to get data once, which happens almost all the time in
my projects. Why can't I use 1 function to get the data immediately,
without having to create a cursor first?

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

http://qery.us/3fi