Close all open databases -- VDataBase_Open()

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 13 12:28:20 CDT 2013

Hi,

Perhaps I should be using vDatabase_SqlQuery() and get the data with
vDatabase_vQueryResult() or maybe it is just called vQueryResult().
Unfortunately, the link to vQueryResult at
http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:api:vdatabase_class:sql_methods#vdatabase.sqlquery
is unavailable. That's one of the things that I meant when I was
complaining about the wiki.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553