Parser Error

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Oct 10 17:52:22 CDT 2013

On 10/10/13 3:06 PM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> Mark
>
> I'm trying to reproduce this error
>
> USE DATABASE mydatabase
> SELECT * FROM mytable
>
> First I don't understand why you have to say Use a particular database as in
> vStudio you have to open the database first and then it knows anyway. But
> anyway I'm getting the crash so I will report it after I also try with the
> latest beta of vStudio
>

> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Mark Schonewille
> <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why does the second line cause a parser error when I execute this in the SQL
> editor of Valentina Editor? It works perfectly in MySQL and SQLite.
>
> USE DATABASE mydatabase
> SELECT * FROM mytable

Guys,

Please be on the right track.

BETWEEN two SQL commands  MUST BE   ;
     without any IFs

Also, William, if Mark is on Windows, it is not very correct
try to reproduce this on Mac. I think you are on Mac.

Mark,  may be you can send me your .vdb
I.e. Only schema ... We can try open it here and try to reproduce

May be you self can copy .vdb into new empty folder, and open that
So db will be empty    .dat file will be create automatically.