We need Transactions (was Re: VCursor lock question)

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:04:43 CDT 2013

Indeed. Transactions are really needed if we want maintain data coherence.

Ruslan,

Have you plan to implement this soon ?
Journaling is a nice thing, but it's only good if the server crash. If the
Client crash or throw an exception in the middle of multiple updates, this
result in an inconsistent database.

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin