Parser Error

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Oct 9 03:02:32 CDT 2013

On 10/8/13 4:49 PM, "Mark Schonewille" <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com>
wrote:

Hi Mark,

> Hi William,
>
> I think Ruslan know about it already, or am I mistaken?

Mistake :-)

Because our emails not contain enough info:
  OS, version, crash log, steps to reproduce ...
   Mantis will help you fill this fields

And Mantis is required if you want get it erally fixed asap.

Please spend 2 minutes to read this FAQ explaining

===========  Mantis Info =====================
It is better to report such issue(s) into Mantis - our bug tracker.
       <http://valentina-db.com/bt/>

Why it is better? Described in these FAQs:

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:faqs:vbu
gs>

* Each separate issue report into separate issue report.

* If you have database or project then attach it compressed to the report.
    you can put up to 250Kb archives.
* Provide in the report as many detailed info as you can: OS, version,
locale, Š.
* If possible, please provide exact steps how to reproduce problem.

> At this point,
> I'm not very enthusiastic about opening yet another account and
> submitting official bug reports. I'm a voluntary beta tester for too
> many projects already.

All software have bugs. Including Mac Os, Windows, Compillers.

If you going to use software long time, and you want monitor fixes,
It is always good idea report issues from your name.