Valentina and .Net

Johnny Harris johnny at southshore.com
Tue Oct 8 17:20:41 CDT 2013

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for responding. I was beginning to wonder if the mailing list
was very active.

I am seriously thinking about moving to Valentina. It seems to be a very
good option from
the testing that I've done. I'm going to do some more testing but I am
pretty sure I will be
moving to it in the near future. The VDN is something I am very interested
in.

Thanks again Dennis.

Regards,
Johnny Harris