ERROR 0x82504 -- Get Vserver Version - FAQ added

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 6 04:38:13 CDT 2013

Hi Ruslan,

The wiki seems very old to me. It is often obsolete and it doesn't tell
me the basics I need to know, such as "there is a SQL editor in
Valentina Studio", "there are many ways to find the server version" and
"why and how to register a new database". The wiki often mentions
"Revolution" instead of "LiveCode".

Also, you have around 30 different FAQs and you simply can't expect me
to find the right one for my situation. You need to provide a good,
short, but complete introductory PDF and include this with the software
installation. When I install VServer, I expect to find a PDF in the
applications folder, which tells me everything I need to know but no
more than that. When I install Valentina Studio, I expect to find a PDF
in the application folder, which tells me everything I need to know
about Valentina Studio. The WIKI really isn't useful for the starting
Valentina user (and I'm not even a real beginner: I'm just returning
after a long time).

BTW, your installers consistently put a broken shortcut into my
application folder. If I double-click this shortcut, the browser opens
with a 404.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553