ERROR 0x82504 -- reproduced -- workaround

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 6 04:26:42 CDT 2013

Hi Ruslan,

I used the SQL synax to register the database and that seems to work.
However, after registering, opening the SQL editor by double-clicking on
the localhost connection in the schemas tab causes a kernel error. I had
to restart VStudio to make it work.

Evidently, I need VServer to work right-away, out of the box, preferably
without the need to install Valentina Studio. My customers don't want to
have to fiddle with this kind of stuff.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553