Valentina Developers Network Subscription Question

Johnny Harris johnny at southshore.com
Sat Oct 5 19:43:45 CDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I’m new on this list and have a quick question.

What are the benefits of subscribing to Valentina Developers Network?

I’ve looked at the Valentina website but I’m having a hard time of figuring out
what all is included. I see that I can deploy an unlimited number of the servers with 5 connections.

What else would I need to purchase to be able to deploy a solution with the embedded server and reports?
Do I need to purchase the ADK’s for Xojo separate from the VDN subscription?

My software is developed with Xojo and my customers are all Windows OS users.

Any advice in much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Johnny Harris