Crash under Windows

Karl Grob kgrob at mus.ch
Fri Oct 4 02:25:00 CDT 2013

This is App.close:

    if pufDB <> NIL then
    pufDB.Flush
    pufDB.Close
  end if
  'try
  'Valentina.ShutDownClient
  'catch err
  'myErrorhandler(err, "Close:Shutdownclient")
  'end try
  try
    Valentina.ShutDown
  catch err
    myErrorhandler(err, "Close:Shutdown")
  end try

  while WindowCount > 0
    Window(WindowCount).Close
  wend

Exception err
  myErrorhandler(err, "Win_Zwischenablage:allWin_Suchresultat")

There is no catched Exception, and the error must be right here. Beside pufDB (local!) there is a connected DB. The error occurs with and without Shutdownclient.

The only indication is the one I added from Windows. (The error occurs from XP to Win 8 - I use Parallels, but my friend gets it too (under 'pure' Windows XP).