VDatabase versus VRBDataBase

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Wed Oct 2 08:27:25 CDT 2013

There is a method to open using VRBDATABASE class and a method to open using VDATABASE class.

I will send to you later today when I get to my office.

> This init only LOCAL engine --- VKERNEL.dll
I might be wrong then but I think it opens server database for me, but only for VRBDatabase NOT VDATABASE. I will double check on another test computer today.

> To init VCLIENT.dll we need call  Valentina.InitClient()
For me, this causes immediate crash of application when attempting to use
VRBDatabase. This works fine for VDATABASE not for VRBDatabase.