Stay connected to vserver with Xojo

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Nov 27 13:05:32 CST 2013

You need to edit line in server_x64.ini (in the server folder). This
line shows how long until timeout. I'm a little confused about how it
works exactly because you will read there that it says "0" is infinite
time out but actually I've found that it works better to just put a
big number there.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com