AW: Install_vcomponents_v4rev_v4 fails

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Nov 21 10:45:51 CST 2013

After comparing all options from the last successful build to this  failed
build I think I found the reason for the fail.

In the LiveCode standalone build options I can choose the compatibility with
the target platform. In the past I had choosen “Mac OS X (Universal)” and
now I have choosen “Mac OS X (Intel Only)” to get a smaller bundle. With
choosing again “Universal” the Valentina integration runs again smoothly.

Perhaps Ruslan or Ivan can tell me, if this is a known issue? Did I forget
something for “intel only”, is there another installer-script, or is
Valentina really only compatible with a universal bundle?

Thanks

Tiemo