Install_vcomponents_v4rev_v4 fails

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Nov 21 07:05:29 CST 2013

Hello,

after a long time I wanted to build a new LiveCode 6.0.1 standalone on OS X
10.5.8 with Valentina 4.7.

I installed v4rev from the scratch, to be safe. The program works in the
IDE. I selected the database drivers and valentina4 Support in the
standalone-settings.

The Install_vcomponents_v4rev_v4 runs through without errors, but it copies
only the "/Contents/vcomponents" folder into my bundle, but not the
"/Contents/MacOS/Externals/database_drivers" folder and not the
"/Contents/MacOS/Externals/v4rev.bundle". Starting the program it fails
right at startup at "Valentina_Init". Ok I understand if files are missing.

When trying to copy these two missing objects from a successful former build
into the new standalone, the program fails again at "Valentina_Init". I
cannot set any debug_level, because it already fails at "Valentina_init".

What is missing here or what am I doing wrong? I think I did everything the
same as ever, but obviously something must be different.

Thanks for any help

Tiemo