Close all databases - tutorial - book

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 20 17:40:55 CST 2013

Hi Ruslan,

I haven't answered your question yet: why to confuse people with the
fact that the free version of VServer allows only 5 connections? Because
most people will download the software and start playing with it without
buying a license first. If they can't figure out what they're doing
wrong immediately, they will never buy that license, thinking that your
software doesn't work.

Therefore, you need to make clear that the free version works for 5
connections only and allows more than 5 connections if one buys a
license. You'll need only one or two lines for this, so I doubt that it
will cause much confusion. Most people will ignore it, but they'll be
happy to know when they run into this limitation.

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

http://qery.us/3fi