Valentina and Xojo

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sat May 25 01:14:30 CDT 2013

Hi Helge,

thanks for your feedback. I really don't think that I need a database license because:

1) My Feedback issue would have been closed 2 months ago.
2) I specifically asked about Valentina and the database license and got the answer that it's not needed. Perhaps this was misdirection.

On 24.05.2013, at 20:38, Helge Tjelta <helgetjelta at me.com> wrote:

> Hi Trixi, I have also used Xojo with Valentina 5, no problems here as well.
> I have enterprice xojo lisence… you might need to purchace lisence for database deployment… check the xojo pricing.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals