Valentina and Xojo

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Fri May 24 07:50:00 CDT 2013

Hi,

has anyone else tried to compile an application with Xojo that uses Valentina? I still get an error message that I need a database license. Can anyone else try if you also get the same message? I've only got a standard license nowadays.

I'm really looking forward to Xojo but at the moment I can't use it. And the bug report is over 2 months old now. Before I escalate the problem I would like to verify that I'm not the only one who has the issue.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals