getting all columns that match a name

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Wed May 22 10:24:44 CDT 2013

stored procedure

PSEUDO CODE won't work but I have to go now; hope you get the idea

declare looper,i ,y integer;
mylist string;

set i = select count() from (show tables);
declare mycursor = show tables
open cursor mycursor
set looper = 0
while looper < i do
	set looper = looper + 1
	set aTable = tablename
	set y = select count(id) from (show fields of aTable) where fld_name = 'productID';
	if y > 0 then
	add atable to mylist
	end if
	if looper < i then