Questions about Valentina studio pro and Valentina Reports ADK

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat May 11 12:37:33 CDT 2013

On 5/11/13 8:11 PM, "Victor Felipe Cetina Lugo" <victorcetinalugo at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Victor,

> Hi Ruslan.

> Im glad to tell you the reports are compiling and working ok in my iMac.

Glad to hear also :)

> But when i deploy to windows and run it in the windows machine i get this
> error message
> "this application has failed to start because vshared_release_x86 was not
> found"

> Cant found  this file in my mac to manually put it in my windows app
> directory.
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards.
>
> PS Attached file with error message

This is because you have not put vcomponents from windows into your WIN
app.exe.

Even for mac I think you did not run deployment script.

So you need

1) read this page about how to prepare V4RB app for deployment on mac and
win.

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products
:adk:v4rb:manual:deployment:deployment>

2) for windows, you need to download V4RB_WIN_5.exe archive.
 install it on windows
  then you will get there vcomponents_win_vc folder
  use it