Send report to printer in Realbasic???

Richard Albrecht Rich at RAlbrecht.net
Mon Mar 11 18:35:15 CDT 2013

Wow I really got a thread going. I have mbs but have no clue how to use it to print a pdf. Could someone come up with an example.

I don't totally understand this:

Ruslan can you play with this and get back to us?

Thanks everyone! I can see I have a lot to learn. Hope I can pick up some good info at the RB Conference!

Rich