Trouble with New Report

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Mar 7 12:43:10 CST 2013

On 3/7/13 12:45 AM, "Richard Albrecht" <Rich at RAlbrecht.net> wrote:

Hi Richard,

> All the report writing I've don has been with a local MySql DB. No I just
> started to work on a new report only using our VPN (Hamachi) and when I try to
> preview I get:
>
> "drizzlw_state_handshake_server_read: 'LocalMachineName' is blocked because of
> many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
>
> If I test the query it works fine???

This is FEATURE of mySQL.

They do BLOCK some IP if there was about 10 breaks of connections.
GOOGLE have tons of info on this.

They say you can increase this number to something huge.
Or other steps.

--
Just today we have almost finish adding SSH connect
Will be used first of all for mySQL access.

For reports we have yet TODO this SSH support in Datasource