Reporting Questions

Mike Kerner mikeythek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 15:50:01 CDT 2013

Ruslan,
No, I'm going to be using LC not Xojo.

On the question about building a temporary table with all the necessary fields instead of using sub reports, since the table is temporary, how would I bind the fields to the report?

It sounds like what you're telling me on the report is that for now I'm going to have to build the report using LC since I can't embed the HTML in an email. That's fine.