Report font on linux server

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Jul 18 12:04:12 CDT 2013

On 7/18/13 6:56 PM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> I see that sometimes for PDF reports on two different Macs running the
> same system but ending up with different fonts in the output.

Hi William,

Then next questions points:

1) if generate PDF from vstudio on these 2 macs what happens?

2) may be there is sense open in mantis bug issue on this.
     may be attach your both PDF files ...

=========
For other questions we need wait for Igor answers on this.

So far into my head comes idea, that vstudio and ADK should be able print
list of used fonts with path, or may be error messages if founts not found,