AW: SQL natural sort question

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jan 31 04:13:19 CST 2013

I have found a solution (I don't know if it works):

ORDER BY

  PropertyName,

  CASE ISNUMERIC(MixedField + 'e0') WHEN 1 THEN 0 ELSE 1 END, -- letters
after numbers

  CASE ISNUMERIC(MixedField + 'e0') WHEN 1 THEN CAST(MixedField AS INT) ELSE
0 END,

  MixedField

But I don't know what to put in "PropertyName" in this example.

Any hint?

Thanks

Tiemo