AW: AW: Crash with V4REV

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jan 11 01:48:40 CST 2013

Hi Mike,

Good idea, actually I had another issue with not fully loaded externals some
time ago. In this case the Valentina_Init() is called in a late subhandler
in preopenstack after other subhandlers, like reading a xml file, where also
an external is needed. So the chance is very small, but nevertheless it’s
worth to give it a try.

Thanks also Robert and Beatrix for jumping in. I will check that.

Right now I have to wait, if the exercised current customer wants to help me
debugging again, or I have to wait for the next case.

Tiemo