Problems running php extension from browser

Fabian Kneubuehl support at ysd.ch
Fri Feb 1 00:38:26 CST 2013

Hi Ruslan

NO! The difference was that I run the script from the command line and from
within a browser via my own webserver. It exists only 1 php.ini but
different environment variables if called from command prompt or from my
webserver. I add now all environment variables found in phpinfo() from
command prompt to my webserver and it works. But I don't know which
variables are needed by php54_valentina.dll and which are obsolete.

Refards

Fabian