[ANN] 5.5.1 release files can be found here

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Dec 21 02:50:02 CST 2013

Hi Guys,

Mostly for Valentina used people.

We have ship files of 5.5.1 - bug fix release.
  http://valentina-db.com/download/prev_releases/

We finish now polish of wiki/blog/videos around this.
And later will be official Public Release, and files will be copied to main
area on download section.

You can for now start use them.

=== FIXES ====

HERE you can read fixes:
<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:releases
:5.0:5.5.1>

* Was many enough fir linux side, and also V4REV Linux.

* Was major fix for VSERVER when db have triggers.

==== VIDEOS ====

* We have made 3 new videos for 3 OS for LiveCode
   how to install ADK and connect to vserver.

* Right now I will upload yet 2 new videos, how to install VPHP on mac and
windows... Later today for Linux

* Added new page to wiki about SERIAL32 and SERIAL64 column types.

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:vcompone
nts:vkernel:vfield:serial_types>

They exists in Valentina yet from v5.0,
But only now we have to see that page is missed in the public side.

SERIAL32 and SERIAL64 are good for those, who use Foreign Key links.
They are similar to PostgreSQL.