Icons on start page

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Dec 18 10:44:08 CST 2013

> I'm mostly a very nice person and Valentina generally is a
> nice girl. But sometimes I want to curse. After just opening
> Valentina Studio 5.5 the first time I see some social media
> icons at the lower left side. Are you kidding me? This is a
> development tool. How do I get rid of these?

The social media features in Valentina Studio will change over time, just
like anything else.

We have two versions of Valentina Studio, one free, the other not. Social
media is here to stay, but that doesn't mean it has to stay exactly the same
way between Studio and Pro. The question really is how to implement it. Open
question for everyone :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President