Icons on start page

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Wed Dec 18 03:51:51 CST 2013

Not for me to decide, but you might include the possibility in the Pro version to hide the icons through a preference setting ?

—
Our office will be closed on:
24 (afternoon) - 25 - 31/12/2013 & 01/01/2014

Bart Pietercil
Sent with aMac

On 18 Dec 2013 at 10:49:53, Ruslan Zasukhin (ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com) wrote:

On 12/18/13, 9:49 AM, "Bart Pietercil" <bart.pietercil at cognosis.be> wrote:

> Maybe the developers of this development tool would like you to give some
> praise about their work ?

:-) looks to be.

Btw, may be there is sense to add option to hide them in the PRO version?