Database Flush Command not working

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Mon Aug 5 03:52:11 CDT 2013

On Aug 4, 2013, at 11:56 PM, william humphrey <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> I have my vServer database set to:
>
> ; 1 - Flush after any data modification.

You mean this?
; 1 - Flush after any data modification.
; 0 - Default value - no flushing.
FLUSHEACHDATACHANGES = 1

It is about to flush (to the disk) after any data changes.
In this case you should not call Flush in your app (vServer will call Flush itself).

Usually it is for debugging - because of performance penalty.