Database Flush Command not working

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Aug 4 16:00:26 CDT 2013

Another way to look at it is I'm looking for a "save" command. When I
am programming or even writing a letter in word I can choose "save"
and then even if the computer crashes my work will still be there
after I re-boot.

The "flush" command does not achieve that result.

--
http://www.bluewatermaritime.com